Sunday, November 13, 2011

things i like about her. :)

things i love about her. :)

  • i love the way she loves me. 
  • i love the way she treats me.
  • i love the way she kiss me.
  • i love the way she hugs me.
  • i love the way she looks at me.
  • i love the way she calling me baby.
  • i love the way she dress up everyday.
  • i love the way she plays with my hairs.
  • i love the way she sounds when she laugh.
  • i love the way she holds my hand when im driving.
  • i love the way she shakes my hand everytime she wants to leave.
  • i love the way she being so talkactive everytime we're on the phone.
  • i love her eyes eventhough she always says that her eyes are sepet. 
  • i love her fucking smile cause its so damn cute.
  • i love her urban straight slightly brown hairs
  • i love her square birthmark at her neck.
  • i love her moist pinky lips.
  • i love her braces teeth.
  • i love her descent smell.
  • i love her voice.
  • i love her annoying behaviour. *sometimes
  • i love you ERNA SYAFINAZ.
  • i really really love you baby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment